KBZ Gateway is looking for Senior System Analyst
As a part of Operation team, you are responsible as follow:
- • Senior System Analyst provides leadership and coordination of project teams consisting of vendors, management, users and other staffs.
- • Perform system analyst activities and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency.
- • Analyze operations and internal user needs and prepare the requirement document.
- • Propose the solution for requirements.
- • Perform System Analysis, Database Design, Development and Training.
- • Implement software solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications, with limited or no supervision.
- • Monitor system performance and identify potential issues and fix them.
- • Serve as expert and knowledge source for the escalation of complex application design, development, and system issues.
- • Present complex IT concepts and project to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- • Explore, evaluate and recommend new technology, tool, technique and process.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field.
- • At least 3 years working experience as systems analyst or similar position.
- • Experience in SDLC of large scale project.
- • Prefer to have Experience in Java EE, HTML 5, PHP.
- • Strong communications skills to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- • Able to manage, motivate and organize the people for successful implementation of the projects.
- • Able to communicate in Myanmar and English.
- • Capable of working autonomously and as part of a team.
- • Prefer to have knowledge in Telecom Industry, network equipment and cloud service.
- • Prefer to have experience using workflow engine.